Monday, December 11, 2006

The importance of titles and Wii

Why am i so obssesed with a title for the Dr. Tomorrow project. I want it to be named anything but Dr. Tomorrow. A lot of my favorite movies have horrible titles yet they made their way to me anyway (i.e. In the Mood for Love). This issue should be put away for now and dealt with during the edititing process, which will come in about a year.

Had a pretty good christmas party this weekend. Byron and Sonya brough over their Wii console. It was fun using those motion control wands. Although now my arms are sore. We played boxing, bowling, golf, baseball, Tennis and Zelda. I am seriously thinking of getting one of these in the spring. I still might get a PS3 though because that has the blu-ray player built in and you know I'm all about the movies.

2 comments:

china lily said...

this is news. do tell. do tell.

ken said...

the blu-ray supposedly sucks ass and is getting totally thrashed in all the electronics and video journals. recommendation: avoid. get an xbox 360. they're incredible enough that i'll probably buy one and i don't even game that much anymore.