Saturday, February 25, 2006

Herb Williams and the Superdogs


Saturday night and I have tomorrow off. This is a great place to be. So many options ahead of me. This will be the first Sunday I’ve had off in recent memory. I am usually stuck working the weekend. It’s usually OK cause when I do get my days off most people are at work. This allows me to write or do creative things without any distractions. What is it that I work on, you ask? Nowadays, I am working on a documentary about Herb Williams and the Superdogs. I will be traveling east soon to do interviews but for now it’s just a lot of administration stuff such as getting the contract for our subjects’ life rights and figuring out what our next move is. Yes, we are in development hell but thankfully we have a contract with the CBC and are still feeling strong about this story. It’s going to be a classic (even if it is a cult classic). I’ll keep you up to date on this as we film and research more.

No comments: