Monday, April 03, 2006

Back from the Prairies



I've been back for a few days now and I've had some time to reflect on last weeks events..

Due to legal issues and because I am involved in development for a film which may or may not get made I must refrain from giving away too many details.

I can however say that after viewing Incident at Loch Ness, that movie, although fiction, does ring true to what I went through this last week. In a documentary it's all about your subject, it can really make or break your film. We are still involved in the casting of this movie and we still don't have a concrete treatment. Every day something new and exciting shows itself. Who will be the star? What will the spine of the story consist of? In the next couple of months we will know for sure. This gets some people nervous and in turn creates a lot of stress for David and I. This film has been deep-sixed and resurrected a half dozen times over the last few weeks. Currently it's a go but for how long...

No comments: