Monday, May 15, 2006

Overheard at the Hotel

I was given this on a disgruntled employees last day. Wherever you see a series of 4 asterisks feel free to insert that person that causes you grief on a daily basis.

This is your notice that I no longer accept you as my employer. Time and time again your employee, ****, has been unfair, rude, and atrocious in her behaviour to me. We have discussed this situation in the past, several times, and after brief respite **** returns to her foul behaviour towards me. **** is incapable of normal human relationships in the workplace and I cannot work with such a vengeful and inept supervisor/manager, or whatever her title is! I am heartbroken - I love the ****** *****, its guests, location, history and staff, but **** makes it unbearable with her constant lack of correct protocol. I am tired of giving her chances and hearing excuses for her digesting behaviour. I am tired of her calling me down in front of the other staff for imagined offences. I am tired of her contemptuous cronies and I am tired of being lied to and unjustly accused! Clearly **** is not going anywhere, so I am. I will not indulge a sociopathic tyrant anymore and do not understand why you do! Send my remaining paycheque and any money owing to ----

No comments: