Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No, I haven't been sitting on my hands


Holy Crap, multiple posts in one day. As you can see I have been writing this August. I was just working extra days at the Hotel, writing a short film, and sending out Departures to film fests. If anyone hasn't seen Departures and would like to, give me your address and I will send one off. Hopefully there aren't thousands of you, cause then you bastards will have to pay. Starting tomorrow Mona and I are participants in the mighty Asian movie making marathon. We have to make a ten minute short in a week, from start to finish --- out of thin air. We feel we have a great cast and by the end of this month we'll have another great short film. Whether we win or not we will be one step closer to making our feature.

No comments: